Saturday, September 10, 2005

Proven: The Case for Free Political Airtime

[/sarcasm]

   The anarchist German Pogo party aired its television commercial for the upcoming parliamentary elections.

   You can see the commericial here. (Caution: Content may be inappropriate for non-German, non-politically aware children. You'll see what I mean.)

   My German is sufficiently rusty (and the candidate for chancellor is apparently sufficiently inebriated) that I don't understand a word that is said. Thankfully, there are only two or three sentences of gibberish in the whole ninety second spot.

   Somehow, I came away from this ad feeling a little better about our two-party system.

[Hat tip: Don Surber]

1 Comments:

Blogger DonSurber said...

Hey! There's an angle I had overlooked. (Slaps forehead) of course. That explains it. Anarchists got on the air because of this free time rule
Thanks!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home