Friday, October 07, 2005

Start Spreadin' the News...

   I am leaving for my weekend in New York in a few minutes. I will be back Monday evening, but until then I expect to have zero computer access. Hence, no blogging until Monday evening at the earliest.

   Here are a few links to keep you occupied while I am gone.
  • DC Debate - a great new political blog with simultaneous analysis from the left and the right. Great concept!

  • Vodkapundit - Stephen Green is promising a "monster" thinkpiece in the next few days. Keep an eye out, as they are usually excellent.

  • Boston Weblogs - 885 opinionated Bostonians and counting...

   In the meantime, consider the comments an open thread. Discuss amongst yourselves.

2 Comments:

Blogger Midwestern Progressive said...

Just back from a blogging-free vacation myself, with some nice times spent watching some American League baseball playoffs.

Sorry your team failed to advance - at least as sorry as someone can be, whose team advanced at the expense of your team.

(Not that the White Sox are exactly my team, in the growing-up-a-Sox-fan sense....but still, I'm pleased that there will be at least a second playoff series for a Chicago team this year.)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Oh, where are you, Exile? Did you get lost on the subway? Decide to join the mennonite community and forgo the modern conveniences of the internet?

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home