Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A little good news

   Thanks to all who offered words of support last week in the wake my father's health scare. We are still not quite sure what happened, but I am happy to report that a heart attack was effectively ruled out earlier this week. A few tests are still required to rule out a stroke, but it seems that dad will be well enough to attend my swearing-in at Faneuil Hall later this month.

   Yes, it seems that my parents are intent on travelling out here for the ceremony, a fact that was a rather pleasant surprise since I had always sort of thought that only The Lady Exile would accompany me since the rest of my family is hundreds of miles away. I hope they are prepared for New England in the late autumn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

That's great news about your father and your parent's visit. You have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

5:43 AM  
Blogger porchwise said...

Don't go to far to the right just because you've joined the upper echelons. Congradulations on passing the bar.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous The Impolitic said...

Oh, I'm just catching up on the reading. What fabulous, if unsurprising, news. Congrats on passing the bar Attorney Exile and happy to hear your Dad is okay.

Libby

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home