Saturday, November 12, 2005

An Update on "The Project"

   A couple of weeks ago, I said a few words about the project I have been working on.

Today, I started writing my first draft and I am pretty pleased with how it is starting to come together at this early stage. While I had some initial concerns about whether it was going to be a substantial enough piece to submit for publication, I think I will have little problem reaching the target length.

Also, I found a website that hosts working papers. As I get further into the project, I will make that available as well.

After all, if you have been checking here every day (or several times a day), wondering if I had fallen off the face of the earth, then the least I can do is share my work with you.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home