Sunday, December 04, 2005

RINOs Abound in Weblog Award Nominations

Upon perusing the Weblog Award Nominations, I noticed a lot of Raging RINOs on the lists.

Best New Blog
Respectful Insolence
Decision '08

Best Humor/Comics Blog
Beautiful Atrocities

Best Conservative Blog
The Jawa Report
Say Anything

Best Culture/Gossip Blog
Llama Butchers

Best LGBT Blog
Gay Orbit
Classical Values

Best Military Blog
Argghhh!

Best Law Blog
Professor Bainbridge

Best of the Top 250 Blogs
Dean's World
Balloon Juice

Best of the Top 251-500 Blogs
Ex-Donkey Blog

Best of the Top 501-1000 Blogs
Random Fate
Armies of Liberation
Digger's Realm

Best of the Top 2501-3500 Blogs
The World According to Nick
State of Flux

Best of the Top 3501-5000 Blogs
Letters from the Bostonian Exile
evolution

Congratulations to all and good luck!

MORE: Special thanks to The Commissar for catching a few links I missed earlier!

UPDATE: Sorry, Digger. Problem solved!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Although it's flattering, it's a bit ironic to see that I'm nominated for a category with which I've taken issue over the years.

Thanks for the info -- and congratulations to you!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Digger said...

Hey, you forgot me!

I'm in the 501-1000 category too!

Diggers Realm

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Garfield-Ridge!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Thanks for the support... I know I'm going to need it.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home