Monday, January 09, 2006

Today, *four* is a mystical number

Libby tagged me for this meme, so here we go:


Four jobs you’ve had in your life: computer repair technician, golf course manager, resident advisor, law clerk

Four movies you could [and do] watch over and over: Office Space, The Big Lebowski, Zoolander, The Godfather

Four places you’ve lived: Rockwood, MI; Ann Arbor, MI; Allston, MA; Boston, MA

Four fiction books you can’t live without: 1984-Orwell (A matching answer - fancy that), Fight Club-Palahniuk, Les Miserables-Hugo (as much as I hated it at the time, I spent on of the best summers of my life with this book), Crime and Punishment-Dostoevsky

Four non-fiction books you consider essential: The Elements of Legal Style (a new acqusition)-Garner, The Spirit of the Laws-Montesquiue, A Second Treatise on Government-Locke, The Art of Warfare-Sun Tzu

Four TV shows you love to watch: House, Law & Order, Mad Money, Desperate Housewives (don't tell anybody)

Four places you’ve been on vacation: Germany, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Austria, and Switzerland (one trip); Northern Michigan; Colorado; Four Corners

Four websites you visit daily: Boston Globe, Detroit News, Craig's List, What Would Tyler Durden Do?

Four of your favorite foods: Sushi, Macaroni & Cheese, Lamb Curry, Gummi Bears (if that counts)

Four places you’d rather be: in the mountains, in Obdach, Austria, in Hartford, Alabama, the Florida Keys

Four albums you can’t live without: The Jimi Hendrix Experience (Another matching answer), Speakerboxxx/The Love Below, Franz Ferdinand, Nevermind


Okay, I'll tag Kipper and anyone else who wants to play.

6 Comments:

Blogger Midwestern Progressive said...

golf course manager

Interesting!

So....how's your game?

10:00 AM  
Blogger Bostonian Exile said...

So....how's your game?

Virtually non-existent... I made every effort to seperate work and play, and I succeeded completely(much to the chagrin of my golfer friends who would have killed for free greens fees)!

I didn't even step on a course until four years after I moved on from that job. I wasn't too bad for someone as rusty as I was, but I have a way to go before I get back into it.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Libby said...

Gummi bears? It counts but it takes a brave man to admit it.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Bostonian Exile said...

Gummi bears? It counts but it takes a brave man to admit it.

I probably should admit it; my affinity for gummi bears borders on addiction, having been known in the past to eat them by the pound.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Kipper said...

Sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Promise I'll play this weekend =)

And, I have a little tiny crush on the Marcia Cross character on Desperate Housewives.

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Kipper said...

Okay. I did it =)

I swear I read your answers the day you posted them, but didn't notice you had tagged me!

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home