Saturday, April 22, 2006

Post on "Horrifying" Decision to Follow

I did not quite finish my post on the Ninth Circuit's Harper decision yesterday, since the opinions total nearly ninety pages.  Also, my new motherboard arrived yesterday, so I spent much of the evening bringing my primary computer back to life.  Look for that post later today Monday. 


In the meantime, I will take this rare occasion to say that I think Libby's comment is spot-on: this is a horrifying decision, indeed.  It becomes more so when you see how Judge Reinhardt gets from point A to point B.


UPDATE:  Busier weekend than I expected.  Look for it Monday.


Tags: , , ,


1 Comments:

Anonymous Libby said...

We really have to stop agreeing like this. It's unnatural.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home